Cindy Klinger, MS, RDN, LDN
Graduate Study: Georgia State University Master of Science in Health Sciences
• Holistic Health Coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
• Master of Science in Health Sciences from Georgia State University
• Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist in the state of Illinois
• FirstLine Therapy Certified with Metagenics
• Currently in the ADAPT Framework through the Kresser Institute for Functional and Evolutionary Medicine
Memberships: Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, the Chicago Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, the Chicago Food and Nutrition Network, and the American Association of Drugless Practitioners.
Cindy is an holistic health coach and functional / integrative dietitian.
Her love of food led her to explore its health benefits, and the more she started to learn, the more interested she became. After becoming certified as a health coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, she decided to pursue a masters in Nutrition and become a registered dietitian to further help others on their journey toward health.
As a former journalist, she enjoy the process of communicating and sharing questions and answers with clients around their health concerns. Her practice is a blend of lessons I’ve learned along my own path, and focuses on functional and integrative nutrition to dive deep into the root cause of illness and symptoms.
Watch Cindy give Nutrition Tips on CanTv